Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Birthday, Princeton!

Princeton on his first birthday... “Hurry up with that camera so we can PLAY!”

We’re celebrating Princeton’s first birthday today!

He’s having a fun birthday. We’ve already played his favorite backyard game of chasing the water from the hose. Later we’ll spend a long time at the dog park. And tomorrow -- we’ll take him to get weighed. Then we’ll find out what a BIG BOY he really is.

Here are birthday photos of Princeton taken today. Woof, woof! He’s looking a bit impatient because I made him pose for photos right before we played with the hose, while he was still dry.


My Big Boy on his first birthday

3 comments:

Allison Walton said...

Happy Birthday, big boy! It has been fun watching you grow!

Wuv,
Gus and Waldo

Honey the Great Dane said...

Oh my goodness - HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCETON!!

Can't believe you're one already! And what a big, handsome boy you're turning out to be!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Tucker said...

Happy Birthday Princeton! Today I get to celebrate my half birthday. I look forward to growing as big as you!